




Ashley, Liam , and Little Olive set off on their way to Texas to see Grandma & Grampa Mcclusky! We here in Utah are very Jealous! of all your adventures. Can i just say we love our niece and nephew so much and can not wait to hold you both....hurry and get here please! loves!
3 comments:
Hello Heather.
You wont know me but Kayson will, I grew up right up the road from him and went to elem. jr. high and high school with that kid. I was just going through blogs and found yours on here. It was so nice to see you guys and see what a cute girl Kayson married!! Please tell him I said hello, My name is Jacy. And I am glad I found your blog so now I can keep tabs on that crazy Gines family!
Boy! Do they know how to have a good time!!!!! Love G Toni
That Liam sure loves his little sister!!!!
I can't stand it!!!
Miss you!!
I guess you can tell this is Grandma Toni!!
Post a Comment