A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
Attached…haha to a man exactly one foot and 6 inches taller than me!
B.BEST FRIENDS?
Kayson, Dally, and my grams!
C.CAKE OR PIE?
………how about……pie with ice cream?
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Saturdays…no home work, no stress, and my honey and dog to chill with in the sun!
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS?
a Camera…I feel so guilty when something so fun happens and I didn’t get a picture of it! I think about it forever!
F. FAVORITE COLORS?
Green…and Red
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?....Bears!! I used to be completely obsessed when I was younger!
H. HOMETOWN?
Bountiful, UT
I. INDULGENCE?
Loud Music!, Ice cream, and sunny vacations!....all together would be even better!
J. JANUARY OR JULY?
ummm... lets see….easy…..what kind of question is that! JULY!!
K. KIDS?
our Dog dally Girl!...close enough!
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT?...Kayson of course, my wonderful family, and Family Vacations!
M. MARRIAGE DATE?
June 8th 2007
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
I have one favorite sister..wavy wendy! and one favorite brother trenty
O. ORANGES OR APPLES?
O Apples for sure! The ones that are in-between green and red!
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS?
Losing something….and failing at something!
Q. QUOTE?
"It’s hard to beat a person that never gives up”-babe ruth….and “ The way to happiness, Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry…live simply. Expect little, and give much.scatter sunshine where ever you go..forget yourself and think of others!”- norman peale
R. REASONS TO SMILE?
A vacation with the people I love, kaysons dimple in his cheek, hanging out with family!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN?
ahhh wonder woman!
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE-
Trisha, Teri, breona, Ashley and … trent!
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME?
I obsess about making sure the garage is shut at night, I have never had my ears pierced!
V. VEGETABLES?....Love vegetables…Peas are my favorite food! That and squash!
W. WORST HABIT?
can’t stop unless I get it all done!...ironic…..procrastination!
X. XRAY OR ULTRASOUND?
Is this a trick question?.....ah neither!
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Peas and grams rice, sandwiches, and Italian anything!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN?
Taurus
No comments:
Post a Comment