Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Officially House Hunting..."


Officially House Hunting...and it has already taken over my life!
"One step at a time" as Kayson says ALL THE TIME, this is his "Life moto" i think. Most of the time when he says this phrase it means a big "adult" decision is following..lol he makes me laugh, i wonder if he know there is a song intitled this? no wait..bad idea!
Although we love our lender home (thank you to the parents who moved out and we moved in) but the time is right. We went to a lender on Monday and we got so excited interest rates are as low as 4.7 and the 8,000 free dollars extended,and the biggest selection of houses to date that even "a really picky buyer" can find a dream home! can't wait for this crazy train ride to begin!....WAHOOOO!
so keep your eye peeled for us and Kayson in your prayers..for if we take "too big of a step" he may throw up! lol

1 comment:

Amanda said...

thats exciting! I wish I could say owning a home is as much fun as I thought it would be...It's so much work. Things I never even thought I would have to take care of..but still owning a home beats renting for sure! Just having a place to call your own is the best feeling!