SLOAN ZEPPLIN TURNER.
Born July 16th @ 4:45 P.M.
(Three Days after her cousin Crosby Danger, i agree with my Cousin Breona ont his that with these names both these kids are going to be rockers when they get older!)
7lbs 7oz and 19 1/2 inches long
Lots of hair and so beautiful!
Mom & Baby doing GREAT!
So fun having so many new babies in our family!
3 comments:
Crosby and Sloan. Those are AWESOME names. New babies are so fun! Congrats!
Heather!! hey cousin. I've been behind on your blog. You are a great at documenting all these great events and little miricles! I love the pics of camping, as well as the bees game! You're an awesome lady. Glad to have you around! Hope life is just grand. Love ya lots. Bre
Sloan, Look at that sweet face!!!!!
Welcome Little one to the fam!!
So thrilled that I was there for your arrival!! Loves!
Post a Comment