





We had Trisha's baby shower yesterday and man it was a good time.Grandma & Jill made a Delicious lunch including: cursant chicken bakes and gravy,cooked peas,and rice! it was delish thanks ladies! and denyse brought a yummy desert lemon poppy seed muffins with lemon cheesecake inside with strawberries and cream!!! mmmm we are all spoiled! Trish got some way cute things and we can not wait for the baby to come, hopefully on thursday night! Breona is 4 months along and trish is 9 so we had to get a side pic of each! Patti was getting emotional thinking about having a beautiful new grand baby....who wouldn't she will be a great grandma!
1 comment:
It was a lot of fun to see everyone. I'll have to post some of your pics on my blog...I only took one. I'm hoping that trish has him on thurs night too. Hah
Post a Comment