Friday, February 22, 2008

"What's Keeping me up at night?"







so here it is to give you the honest truth!!!i really don't get time to sit down and watch T.V. so most of the time i anly watch T.V. right before i got to sleep in bed...by the time kaysons head hits the pillow he is already snoring! but it takes me a little while to unwind! sooo these are the shows that keep me from my beauty sleep. i always say i will just watch until 10:30...then i get to bed at 12:00 or later because there is one good show after another! 1st john and kate plus eight! this lady is crazy look at that belly!!what the!! is that even possible to stand? i just think everything about this show is crazy...how they survive! so funny! well atleast to me kay hates it! 2nd dirty jobs! i guess i like it because like the other show i like to see how other people live thier lifes i find it fasinating? and i guess because its a dirty job being a mother of 8?!!!haha 3rd Little people big world....crazy and the farm they live on is my dream!!! so amazing. anyways i feel kind of silly that i am letting the T.L.C. channel get the best of me! o well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are three of our favorite shows too!!! Hi I'm Matt Roloff...

Anonymous said...

Heather, You are so funny!!!!!
Isn't that funny that you and Ash both watch those shows, I watched a couple of episodes when I was at Ashley's!! I think I would kill myself if I had that many little ones! Or worked in some of those jobs! Little people big world? or whatever it's called, interesting!! They seem to benice people, I just don't know if I like how they shoot it!? Heather, I love reading your blog when you throw out your thoughts!!!