
























Happy Halloween...Halloween was so much fun! first at work everyone dressed up and had such a fun time with fun costumes. Then we met up with the Gines fam at our house for some dinner and a scary movie! and then down to grandmas for the annual...grandpas home made chili and to hang out with all the cousins and watch some scary movies, everyones costumes were way funny, Kayson and Ty walked around and scared everyone up and down the street, Laird rode around on Dally, and Ty had fun with Laird making him laugh. Grandpa was a "Drugged out Rocker" hahaha that is in his own words! haha and last of all when everyone left Kayson scared the Pee out of the Trujillo Girls...hehe It was fun!
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA! Those pictures and costumes are HILARIOUS! hAPPY HalLOwEeN!!
Heather you are so cute!! and what a cute family. You guys sure know how to do it right!
Loved your carved pumpkins!!!!!!
Very original!!!!
Everyone looked so scary!!
I loved the pictures!! I missed being there!!!
Happy Halloween!!! to you all, Love you Toni & Doug
Glad you guys had so much fun. Toni and I went to bed at 10!!!! We miss you guys!!
Dad
I love Hallween too.. We had a great time with you guys.
Love you, MOM Gines
Post a Comment